Download Lagu Infosys Mysore Training Documentation || Documents needed at the time of Joining || Infosys Training Mp3 Gratis Terbaru
Download Lagu Infosys Mysore Training Documentation || Documents needed at the time of Joining || Infosys Training Gratis
Ukuran: 6.04 MB
Terima kasih telah mengunjungi website kami untuk mendengar musik, bersenang-senang di sini. Gudang Lagu Terbaru Infosys Mysore Training Documentation || Documents needed at the time of Joining || Infosys Training di MouseHoleMusic.com mp3. Gudang Lagu Terbaru Infosys Mysore Training Documentation || Documents needed at the time of Joining || Infosys Training di MouseHoleMusic.com - Download Lagu Gratis - download musik gratis untuk komputer anda. Follow on Instagram
Documents to be carried :--
1. Infosys offer letter
3. All marksheets including graduation,12th and 10th
4. Degree certificate/Provisional Certificate
6. Medical Certificate
7. NSR card
8. PAN card
9. Aadhar Card
You can also take other ID Proofs
FAQ’S (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
1. I have lost all of my Mark sheets.
You will have to send an email to [email protected] mentioning your candidate ID and get it clarified.
2. I have lost few of my Mark sheets.
It is important to submit the original mark sheets at the time of joining, however if you have lost some mark sheets
you will have to carry an attested copy of the lost mark sheets. The attestation has to be mandatorily done by the
college. Please apply for the duplicate copy and the same has to be submitted within one month of your joining.
3. Results of 8th semester/7th semester have been declared but the university has not issued the marks card.
You need to submit some documentary proof duly attested by the college/University, mentioning the marks that you
have secured. If you have a print of the internet copy, the same has to be attested by the college.
Please note: If the internet copy has more than one name, then the attestation should be against your name only.
4. I have a backlog in one of the semester, can I join?
You cannot join us if you have any backlogs in any of the semesters (1 – 8 semesters) on the date of joining.
5. I am yet to appear for Final Year Viva. Is it fine to join?
a. You cannot join us until and unless you have appeared for viva before joining.
b. You can join us if you have completed the viva but have not received the results of the same.
6. How should we calculate the marks to know whether we are meeting the required eligibility?
Ideally during your recruitment you would have been informed about the minimum percentage/Grades required in
your academics necessary to join the company. Simple average can be used to calculate the percentage needed (all
percentages / CGPA should be simple average for all your subjects / semesters / years, including electives, optional
subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects and languages)
7. Is it mandatory to complete the medical formalities at the time of joining?
Yes. It is one the important prerequisite at the time of joining.
8. What are the checklist for Day1: Monday?
Checklist for Monday: Day 1:
1. Proof of identity- original & photocopies (Passport)
2. Offer letter (Print out of all pages with signatures)
3. Original & Photocopy of educational documents
4. 8 Passport size and 1 Stamp Size photo
5. ITPIN number (It should be done either before coming on Mysore or at Day 0, that is on Sunday).
9. What are the Induction Venue Guidelines?
Induction Venue Guidelines are as follows :
1. Strictly adhere to the business formals dress code for Day 1 of induction.
2. Bringing eatables into the Induction Venue is strictly prohibited.
3. Carry a black dot pen for ICICI or AXIS bank account opening.
4. In case of medical emergency, please be informed that we have a 5 bed hospital within the campus, located
at the Employee Care Center (ECC), Extn: 6010. We also have a 24/7 ambulance service available within the
campus. Please utilize this facility in case of an emergency.
10. What are the Important contact IDs?
[email protected] for Change/update in contact details, offer letter related queries
[email protected] for Queries related to extension of the joining date
Recruitment Helpdesk Contact No. Toll free no.- 1800-3000-4747
When i joined infosys mysore campus i also had questions like #infosys mysore salary # infosys mysore campus#infosys mysore room #infosys mysore exam #infosys mysore facilities #infosys mysore address #life at infosys mysore# after infosys mysore training# food courts infosys mysore# shops infosys mysore#. Gudang Lagu Terbaru Infosys Mysore Training Documentation || Documents needed at the time of Joining || Infosys Training mp3 gratis